FSI’s 10th Annual Trivia Fun Night – Oct. 27, 2017 – Thank you for your support!
On Friday, October 27, 2017 the walls of Burnaby Association For Community Living (BACI) in Burnaby were vibrating with the laughter, singing (some even in key), groans (when the wrong answer was guessed), and still more laughter as 11 tables participated in FSI’s 10th Annual Trivia Night.
Players did not need to be “Einstein’s”, music junkies, or trivia buffs to have fun, as everyone on each table of eight participants shared their knowledge and guessing ability to answer the questions. Some players dug deep into their pockets/purses to find obscure objects to win a prize – like a Q-tip or a paper clip.
FSI would like to offer a big THANK YOU to the team of helpers for a great evening and to Burnaby Association for Community Living for letting us use their facility.
FSI – Summer Institute 2018 – SAVE THE DATE – August 20-22, 2018
FSI’s YouTube Channel – for videos like:
- Chantal’s Story at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0osXHlM5WKA&t=2s
- Patrick’s Story at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XisOyzf_iXY
- Danielle’s Story at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpP-zVSEIBs
- Curtis’ Story at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9x3Hvr4dQ
- 2017 05 16 – Role of Trustee and the Disability Trusts at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llggxgVs5EE&t=1s)
- 2017 03 17 – Disability Estate Planning at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKtsXz7DhVc
FSIBC, BCACDI, and Inclusion BC’s Parent Feedback Project
The Family Support Institute, BC Association for Child Development and Intervention, and Inclusion BC have reached out to parents across BC to get their feedback regarding the state of early intervention services in the province.