FSI – Trivia Night
Get ready for a spook-tacular event – FSI’s 10th annual Trivia Night! Join a fun-filled night with amazing friends, great costumes, prizes, snacks and more! Fill a table of 8 or join a table! All proceeds go towards the Family Support Institute.
Register here and email for more information
Our Best Response: Responding to Suspected Abuse and Neglect
Join FSI for our newly piloted workshop regarding abuse and neglect of children and youth with disabilities as a family support worker/volunteer.
For registration, please e-mail Angela Clancy at with your name, title/role, agency, phone number and any special requirements (diet, accessibility, etc.)
For more information, please contact Fred Ford at
FSI – Great Canadian Giving Challenge – June 2017 – THANK YOU for your support!
THANK YOU for your generous donations and support of FSI. We raised a total of $500 during the Great Canadian Giving Challenge in June and chances to win $10,000.
FSI – Summer Institute 2018 – SAVE THE DATE – August 20-22, 2018
FSI’s YouTube Channel – for videos like:
- Chantal’s Story at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0osXHlM5WKA&t=2s
- Patrick’s Story at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XisOyzf_iXY
- Danielle’s Story at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpP-zVSEIBs
- Curtis’ Story at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9x3Hvr4dQ
- 2017 05 16 – Role of Trustee and the Disability Trusts at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llggxgVs5EE&t=1s)
- 2017 03 17 – Disability Estate Planning at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKtsXz7DhVc
FSIBC, BCACDI, and Inclusion BC’s Parent Feedback Project
The Family Support Institute, BC Association for Child Development and Intervention, and Inclusion BC have reached out to parents across BC to get their feedback regarding the state of early intervention services in the province.