« Back to all FSI Workshops
Do you have a family member with a disability?
The Family Support Institute (FSI) has volunteer Resource Parents (RPs) who support by:
- Providing emotional support
- Guiding you to community resources
- Attending meetings with you; taking notes; debriefing afterwards
- Mentoring and coaching on advocacy and more
- Providing training opportunities
- Sharing successes, celebrating families and more!
Come learn more about FSI’s model of support, their projects or even how to become a Resource Parent yourself!