External Events: Events hosted by community partners from within BC. (FSIBC is not responsible for the content, management or facilitation of these sessions. All inquiries and comments are referred directly to event organizers.)
Caregiver Support – Rockstar Parent Workgroup (Online) on Google Meet
June 1 2022 @ 7:00 pm PDT
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until July 20, 2022
SESSION INFO: « Back to all events
Join a small group of parents each week as we explore the Rockstar Parent Workbook (provided), to help navigate parenting children with Autism.
Each of the sessions is lead by an experienced Counsellor who is committed to helping you master the secrets of great parenting… even through challenging behaviours and Diverse Abilities.
We will be meeting every Wednesday from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm (PDT) for 8 weeks starting on June 1 and ending on July 20, 2022.
Together we will work through the 5 Key Steps:
- Take back control of your hectic schedule
- Find out how to get a life in the midst of your crazy world
- Reclaim the power of having a plan that actually works
- Experience the sense of “balance with focus” that you’ve always dreamed of
- Learn the hidden power of creating and sustaining momentum
The cost of this group is $420.00.
Payment can be made via Credit Card or by applying AFB funding.