External Events: Events hosted by community partners from within BC. (FSIBC is not responsible for the content, management or facilitation of these sessions. All inquiries and comments are referred directly to event organizers.)
Currents | Connecting families from Tofino to Sechelt and Port Hardy to Port Alberni
June 30 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
SESSION INFO: « Back to all events
Families living on the Sunshine Coast and North Vancouver Island are invited to attend a series of FREE virtual sessions. Learn ways to strengthen your advocacy and access resources to help build a good life for your loved one with a disability. Join other families in sharing knowledge and developing community support.
- Cost: FREE (Scholarship for childcare available, see details at the bottom of registration.)
- When: 9 sessions between July 7 – 27 , 2022
- Where: Virtual Zoom sessions
- Who: Families living on the Sunshine Coast and North Vancouver Island who support a loved one with an intellectual or developmental disability.
- Event Contact: or call 604-777-9100
- Registration: you will be registering for all 9 sessions; this is a series that is meant to be taken together. We understand families are busy so if there are times you cannot attend, just attend the ones you can. After you register you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link for all sessions. Scholarships are available. Please register by June 30, 2021