External Events: Events hosted by community partners from within BC. (FSIBC is not responsible for the content, management or facilitation of these sessions. All inquiries and comments are referred directly to event organizers.)
- This event has passed.
Neufeld Institute Conference 2022
May 12 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until May 14, 2022
SESSION INFO: « Back to all events
Neufeld Institute Conference 2022 is coming up ONLINE on May 12-14, 2022.
The 2022 theme is Bouncing Back: Recovering from Stress and Trauma. Presenters include Dr. Gordon Neufeld, Tamara Strijack, Dr. Deborah MacNamara, and many Neufeld Institute faculty and facilitators. Topics vary, but all sessions center around how the roles of feelings, nature, and nurturance factor into recovery from stress and trauma.
- Keynotes and sessions for parents, educators, and helping professionals.
- Applicable to all, while keeping our children in mind first and foremost.
- Online format that allows us to safely gather from all over the world.
- Registration includes 90 days’ access to ALL keynote and session recordings.
- Two dozen faculty and senior facilitators join Dr. Neufeld in presenting 40+ sessions on timely and information-rich topics.
- Easy-to-remember schedule, with sessions beginning at 9, 11, 1, and 3 Pacific Time.
- Virtual event lobby that includes:
- Neufeld product store for purchasing DVDs
- Continuing Education “booth” for information about courses and other programming
- Bookstore for discovering children’s books vetted by the Neufeld Institute review team
This conference is suitable for parents, educators, and helping professionals.
Registration includes access to the livestream conference PLUS all session recordings for 90 days.
The fee is $180 per person, open for registration until May 14, 2022.
Visit the conference website for session details and to register