External Events: Events hosted by community partners from within BC. (FSIBC is not responsible for the content, management or facilitation of these sessions. All inquiries and comments are referred directly to event organizers.)
- This event has passed.
Yukon Mental Wellness Services Uses The Most Advanced Client Management System In Canada – Learn More
March 10 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
Enhance client engagement with the TREAT Client Information System
Discover how Yukon’s Mental Wellness and Substance Use Services are using new Client Information System technology to stay connected to their clients through the pandemic and beyond.
Webinar Focus: How the TREAT Client Information System facilitates new ways of working that rely less on physical interaction, building resilience into operations. The features to be showcased will include:
For your Clients:
- Client Portalproviding tailored multiple self-service options (access client records and complete assessments, communicate with clinician, self-register etc.) based on the Users through branded secure web portals.
- Public Facing Service Request Online Formsto enable clients to request services directly through your website. Includes need determination logic that automatically determines best fit based on client responses.
- Teleconference Integrationfor secure virtual sessions (capable of integrating to zoom, WebEx, teams and other software.
- SMS text event reminder
For your Organization:
- Enhanced Referral Managementthat integrates into intake process workflows, automatically registering new clients avoiding duplicate entry.
- Custom Form Buildertailored to fit your specific data collection needs without any technical experience required.
- BI Dashboard/Ad Hoc Report Writerproviding visual key metrics on the health status of your clients, identify variations in health status, and analyze the factors contributing to poor health. Also includes tools to allow for the development of your own reports to support funding and advocacy initiatives.
- Enhanced Scheduling.Integrates with outlook, smart location features and google maps integration to appointment. Includes staff bulk assignment functions.
Client Relationship Module that supports the management of non “client” types such as associated organizations, Community, Parents, Foster Parents, Legal Guardian.
Unavailable? Register now and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar.
TREAT was designed with a client-centered focus on recovery in the context of Canada’s largest Mental Health teaching hospital, the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH). The result is a unique application that is focused on client-centered recovery and best practice implementation within an interdisciplinary context. TREAT’s workflow aligns with staff activities, and its streamlined user interface minimizes the number of click throughs and duplicate data entry.
Is comprised of the three constituent parts of mental wellness and substance use delivery in Yukon, namely Mental Health Services, Child Assessment Therapeutic Services (CATS) and Alcohol and Drug Services (ADS). YHSS caters to the 7500 Yukon people (on average) that struggle with mental health or substance use per year.